Sexual attraction - chemistry for two
December 14, 2013
Sexual attraction - the concept is very difficult. One and the same person by other people perceived differently. Someone like it, someone pushes. This chemistry on a very subtle level, which everyone feels differently.
Happens to you is: a friend told you about the man with whom you, in her opinion, just need to meet? She described it so that you were looking forward to the meeting, but when it finally took place, nothing remarkable happened. The man has been objectively beautiful, well-groomed, polite and intelligent, but .... looking at him, you did not feel anything at all. This is what happens when people do not arise between the "sexual chemistry" - a very unpredictable and unforgettable event. It happens in a different way: "chemistry" there is between you and the person who is, like, totally not your style, but you feel for him an almost irresistible attraction.
Sex appeal associated with chemistry not just - we really are attracted to certain people as a result of chemical processes. In one famous experiment, scientists studied the brain activity of 75 passionate couples. It turned out that when a person thinks about being in love is, or looks at him, first of all is activated the ventral tegmental area of the midbrain - a small portion of the brain where dopamine is produced - a natural stimulant. It causes a person burst of energy, increasing motivation, uplifting, passion and even obsession - feelings that are typical for sexual attraction rather than romantic love.
It is believed that the ventral tegmental area of the midbrain begins to actively work when we see a man, perfect for pairing - and he does not have to be the most beautiful and polite
. This part of the brain is one of the most ancient, and operates virtually as well as in animals selects a suitable partner and is sexually attracted to him as soon as possible to conceive a future offspring - she does not care what you have to finish university, get on feet, to buy an apartment
. The newer parts of the brain, as well as lessons in parenting behaviors do not give instincts take over; They often force us to choose partners who are not carriers of the genetic material of the highest quality, but have a high level of intellectual development, a stable income, and so on
. Nevertheless, the sexual attraction in its pure form, without a touch of various conventions, unmistakably indicates only occurs between humans chemistry
External sex appeal
Nowadays, very few people rely when choosing a partner only "chemistry". Over the millennia of evolution of human thought it was very reasonable, and it rarely allows himself to give in to instincts. However, the outward signs are still very important factors that people choosing partners estimate almost unconsciously. That's what men find most attractive in women:
- Long hair. To grow long, healthy hair takes years. Healthy hair indicates that the woman is healthy and is a good candidate for a joint partner in furnishing the offspring.
- A gentle, feminine voice. Despite the fact that women, not men, like ears, men love the gentle voice. Many men complain that women today are increasingly talking coarse, low voices, which may appeal to deprive even beauty. Note: when you speak in a soft voice, men are less likely you are denied. Or remember as a little girl something to ask from their fathers high, melodious voice and stern men are melting before our eyes. Tall, soft voice - a sign of youth, the nature of light, the lack of serious problems in life ... well, it is an attribute of a woman, which dreams of most men.
- Feminine clothes. At a time when jeans and sneakers win the hearts of women's simplicity and convenience, men miss dresses, skirts and blouses. From their point of view sex appeal - it is, above all, femininity, and it should not hide, and carefully maintains.
- Nice lips. Men like to look at women's lips: they awaken in them a lot of desires and fantasies. Regardless of whether you have full lips or not, carefully look after them (and special moisturizing scrubs), and often use lipstick and lip gloss
Lip Gloss, which increases the volume - an innocent deception
- Pure soft leather. This is another sign of health, in which a man unknowingly dressed women able to give them a healthy offspring. Twice a day, cleans and moisturizes the skin, eat right, if necessary, consult a dermatologist or beautician - the result is worth the effort.
- Bright eyes - another indicator of good health, as well as an optimistic attitude. Pessimists have no such eyes, and men feel the most sexy positive, cheerful woman with whom you can forget about everyday problems.
- Posture. A person with good posture
Posture - a few helpful tips for those who want to walk straight
under any circumstances attractive one whose back is reminiscent of a question mark. Straight back subconsciously perceived as a sign of confidence and emancipation - is the quality of the person with whom you want to go to a closer dialogue.
Signs that a man finds you sexually attractive
- Sweaty palms - is the result of heart palpitations during a meeting with an attractive target. However, they can also indicate certain diseases, so that rely on this feature can not.
- Mirroring. People of both sexes begin to "otzerkalivat" movement and posture a person who is sexually attractive. Moreover, they are beginning to use the same words and phrases as the source, and similarly make a pause in his speech.
- Changing the tone of voice. As a rule, men talk to women more sexually attractive in a low voice than usual.
- Changing posture. The man straightens his back, puffing out his chest and his hands in the genital area.
- Touches. In our culture, it is not taken without having to touch the other person, and a light touch usually indicates sexual attraction to a man.
Safe Sex - Myth or Reality?
December 13, 2013
Since then, as the abbreviations HIV and AIDS were not the least recognizable and understandable than, for example, the UN, safe sex is literally a matter of life and death. Of course, sexually transmitted and other diseases, many of which may make life very unpleasant, but they may be cured or at least possible to suppress the symptoms.
If a person is infected with HIV
HIV - can be slow, can not be stopped
He can only prolong life and, though thanks to modern medicines people with HIV can live a long time without serious health complaints, healthy people should do everything possible to protect themselves from this and other diseases. HIV no longer applies only among drug addicts and homosexuals - at least today they are often infected heterosexuals who do not have any dependencies, leading a healthy lifestyle.
The only way to protect against one hundred percent of sexually transmitted diseases (STD) is abstinence, but the following rules also provide a sufficiently high level of protection.
- Checked for STDs. Before you start a sexual relationship with a new partner, both of you should be tested for STDs. Do not be afraid that such a proposal might offend someone - on the contrary, adequate person will be happy partner who is responsible for his and other people's health. Even with a stable relationship with a partner, you should from time to time - at least once in six months - tested for STDs.
- Use condoms. This - the golden rule of safe sex. Doing any kind of sex should be a condom. Remember that some STIs are transmitted even through oral sex. If one partner is allergic to latex, you can use condoms made of polyurethane. If partner does not want to use a male condom, you can use the female condom. It is not established how well they protect against HIV, but it's better than nothing.
- At least one condom should always be in possession of both men and women - fortunately, they are sold almost everywhere, and are inexpensive.
- Natural condoms made of lamb skin, do not prevent HIV - they are made of a porous material, and the virus may penetrate through microscopic holes.
- Talk with your partner. Before you enter into a sexual relationship
Sexual relations: how to bring passion
You need to discuss with your partner use contraception. About how it is to convince a partner to use a condom, we will discuss below. Remember that we are talking about your health, which is much more important than any pleasure partner.
- Practice monogamous relationship. In a relationship where both partners are faithful to each other, the probability of infection of sexually transmitted diseases is extremely low.
- Limit the number of sexual partners. The probability of contracting STDs is higher, the more sexual partners you have.
- Remember that many contraceptives do not protect against STDs. These tools include combined oral contraceptives, diaphragms, contraceptive injection.
- Do not use nonoxynol-9. So called spermicide, which is contained in some gels, suppositories, and other means of contraception. They only reduce the chance of pregnancy, but do not protect against STDs. Moreover, nonoxynol-9 increases the risk of HIV infection because it causes irritation of the vagina, due to which the virus is easier to penetrate into the body.
- Do not douche. Because of douching
Douching - a controversial procedure
It disrupts the natural vaginal flora
The microflora of the vagina: purity
That protects the organism against some infections. As a consequence, the likelihood of STD infection increases.
How to talk about safe sex
Talking about sex can be difficult for many people, so often they do not dare to raise in a conversation with a partner a topic such as safe sex. However, it is necessary to talk about it. Just tell your partner that you will not engage in any kind of sex without a condom, explaining that just care about their own health. Many people (most often - men) are trying under various pretexts discourage condom use. Here are answers to the most common arguments:
What does the partner:
What can we say:
"You must trust me - I have no support"
"It's not about trust. Some people are not even aware that they have an STD. Condoms help protect against diseases both of us "
"The condom sensation of sex are not the same ..."
"Let's try to use another brand of condoms"
"When you have to stop, what to put on a condom, lost spirits"
"And I can not enjoy sex if not sure of their own safety"
"Let's just once try sex without a condom"
"Just once is enough to become infected with an STD or get pregnant. Or a combination of both at the same time "
"I do not have a condom"
"Nothing wrong. I have"
How to use a condom
- Store condoms in a cool, dry place. Do not store them in your wallet or in a car where temperatures can rise substantially higher (for example, in hot weather).
- Before use, check the shelf life of condoms, as well as inspect the package - it should not be damaged. Open the packaging carefully, not using the teeth and nails.
- Put the condom on an erect penis only.
- Use of water-based lubricants. Lubricants which contain fat (eg, petrolatum) can damage the condom.
- After sexual intercourse remove the condom when the penis is still erect.
- For each sex need to use a new condom.